Friday, January 29, 2010

Ava's First Haircut

Today was a big event for Ava. She got her first haircut. Our neighbor, Tasha (who Ava just adores) cut it for her at her shop. When I told Ava she was getting her hair cut the night before, it was all she could talk about. When we got there she couldn't stop smiling and she loved making faces in the mirrors. Doesn't she look so much older with her hair straightened? I love it! Thank you Tasha for being a part of this. It really means alot to both Ava and I.














2 comments:

Jen Robbins said...

She is so adorable. We miss you all so much! She looks so much like her cousins with her hair straight and her silly faces she is pulling! Thanks for finally sharing some pictures :)Jen

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how long her hair is when it is straightened...oh wait yes I can, the same thing happens to me! ha ha. She is so beautiful and it looks like she had a lot of fun with her first hair cut. Miss you guys! Hope to see you soon! Love & hugs